Monday, November 21, 2011

mmm mondays

I have the day off today!
I decided to spend it doing my favourite things. Have some treasured relaxing moments. Enjoy the peace and quiet of en empty house. Just me and my Duckie, a cuppa and my trackys. Allllll day!

ya right

Unfortunately, reality hit around 11 am and I remembered that there were important things to do. Cheques to deposit, bills to pay, groceries to buy.
But only good things can come from the grocery store I realised. Like creme fraiche and bacon. mmm
It sounds like a great recipe! One that Joy has thankfully brought to my attention. Now I can't wait to get all that crap outta the way! After a long day of errands, I can head home and make this yummy yummy Creme Fraiche Quiche! Followed by a tasty tea, a swim and a great sleep, I'll be all refreshed for a new day.

x
k

No comments:

Post a Comment