Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Peanut butter dipping time!

I'm not sure what my subconscious is trying to tell me... but I'm pretty sure it's trying to tell me something.
2 nights ago I dreamt that my lovely cottage in the woods was being attacked by wolves. (I don't really have a lovely cottage by the way). I had to get my mom to a safety so I ran her out onto the road and shoved her in some strangers car and told them to drive home. Then I proceeded to find some strange lumberjack bush-man who I assumed was going to help me. He had a shotgun after all. But... he didn't. We got to the cottage and then I started ...petting the wolves?
Then last night I dreamt I was late to catch my plane. To China...?
I donno.

I could try to figure it out. But it's a rainy day. So I'll bake some biscotti, have my vanilla oolong tea (courtesy of DavidsTea) and wait until I have to go to yoga class instead.


Piglet can't wait!!


x
K

I thought it would be a good idea to continue and let you know how it went...

A big thank you to Joy for coming up with these delicious biscotti. I returned home from class, popped these puppies in the oven and just recently finished enjoying quite a few of them. They go fantastic with tea! I didn't have pecans on hand, so used walnuts instead.


All the necessary ingredients

 
Before oven...



After oven!

mmm.  Alternating dips between whipped cream and tea.


x k

No comments:

Post a Comment