Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where did winter go…

Well, we’re well into the new year now. It’s almost March! The kids are home for reading week and there is no snow to speak of here in the city.
I noticed the days were getting longer last week. And I’m finally able to rise on my own before 10am.

I think its safe to say, it’s almost spring. Its so exciting!

After a busy weekend, I found myself in the kitchen today whipping up a quick lunch and healthy snack after my yoga class.

Mmm yummy Pizza Toasts on my home made sundried tomato bread. It was my second attempt at home made bread and it turned out stellar!!

Homemade granola with almonds, sunflower seeds and walnuts. Maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and brown sugar. Great with cereal and on yogurt.

Tonight I’ll make some home made chicken fingers and coat them in crunchy bran flakes!! Tasty and healthy…

I found this website the other day and found it quite helpful; "The Most Common Cooking Mistakes"

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. wow you must make me these delicious goodies one day!

    ReplyDelete