Monday, February 11, 2013

Bookmarkin my time away...

How could I forget you little blog. Lost in my growing list of links and favourite sites. You were right there, between pinterest and facebook. How awful of me.

Here are a few things that i've busy bookmarking!

In honour of Fat Tuesday (which is tomorrow): Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

To rebound : Butternut Squash and Tomato Soup
Such a perfect soup to enjoy in winter. Thick and rich, all thats needed is some crusty sourdough!!

And for valentines! Salted Caramel Brownies

smitten kitchen is a blog i've been following for some time now. I love her layout, photos and recipes. Its right up there on my fav's bar, on the other side of pinterst.

I've also just discovered that you can do simple photo shop online without having to install the program!  Photoshop express editor. talk about handy!

and Question:  have always wanted to make your own vegetable stock but then thought about it, felt like it was too much of a process to bother, so you went out and bought it? ya me too... but then I read this article and said "Thats not hard!!" Take a quick glance and maybe you too will be motivated to save your scraps! (and dollars)

No comments:

Post a Comment